3. Remove the peppers from the oven and fold up in the foil for 5-10 minutes. Then, unfold the foil and peel the skins off the peppers. Set aside.
6. When the onion is softened, add the chopped spinach. Saute until spinach is just wilted.
7. Add roasted red pepper, and cook maybe 1-2 minutes more.
8. Meanwhile, combine eggs, yogurt, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine well.
9. Add cheese and spinach/pepper mixture. Stir to combine.
10. Pour into prepared pie crust.
11. Bake at 350F for about 40 minutes, or until center is set.
Now, if you do not want to take the time to roast your own peppers, you could certainly by roasted peppers and just use those. I cannot find such things in Cambodia, so I have to make my own. And, they really are easy to make if you want to attempt the task! They are so worth it...and they are great in many other recipes, too. Trust me, it is worth the time and worth the wait!