3. Mix well and add the milk.
4. Stir together well.
5. Pour into the pie crust
6. Bake for 15 minutes, reduce the heat to 350 and bake 40 minutes.
7. Top pie evenly with lightly mashed berries, return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer.
8. Let cool completely on rack.
9. Melt together chocolate chips and 1 tsp. butter. I added about 1/4 cup of milk to my chocolate chips to help them melt to a more desirable consistency.
10. Pour melted chocolate evenly over baked pie.
11. Allow to chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
12. Watch it disappear!