1 That's Amore Crust
2 c. chicken breast, cut into pieces
1/2 large green pepper, chopped
1/3 large onion, chopped
1 small can mushrooms
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 c. italian bread crumbs
1 jar marinara sauce
garlic powder to taste
italian seasoning to taste
1 c. mozzarella cheese
parmesan cheese for serving
4. Beat egg in a bowl.
5. Put chicken pieces in egg and stir well so that all the chicken is covered with egg.
6. Coat chicken with bread crumbs.
7. Put onion, pepper, and mushroom mixture into crust.
8. Top with chicken and seasonings.
9. Cover with marinara sauce.
10. Bake at 400F for about 40 minutes.