This is the third of three pumpkin pies that I will be blogging about during the month of November. Take a look at the first two here and here and decide which one you want to bring for Thanksgiving dinner this year. They are all amazing!
1 Graham Goodness Crust (I used chocolate graham crackers instead of regular)
15 oz can of pumpkin
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
12 oz cream cheese-softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup flour
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips-chopped
pecan pieces and caramel sauce (for drizzling)
1. Make your Graham Goodness pie crust. Set aside.
2. Combine pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and flour. Set aside.
3. Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix until well combined. Add the eggs one at a time and mix completely.
4. Add pumpkin mixture to the cream cheese mixture. Combine well.
5. Pour about half the mixture into your waiting pie crust.
6. Sprinkle with your chopped chocolate.
7. Top with the remaining pumpkin mixture.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a fork poked into the center comes out clean.