1 Graham Goodness pie crust
2 medium ripe avocados
1 8 ounce package of cream cheese (at room temperature)
1 12 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
2 1/2 Tbls lime juice
1 1/2 Tbls lemon juice
pinch of salt
1. Make your Graham Goodness pie crust and set it aside to cool.
2. Half the avocados, scoop out the flesh and chop it. Put it in a mixing bowl.
3. Add in the cream cheese and mix with beaters until smooth.
4. Add the condensed milk, lime and lemon juices, and salt. Mix well.
5. Pour into waiting (cooled) pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours until ready to serve.
This pie tasted just like key lime pie! It was so much easier than the last key lime pie I made. I would make this pie again in a heartbeat! It was delicious! Jim was quite skeptical of this pie. When I told him that I was going to make an avocado pie, he did his little nose crinkle thing. However, he was pleasantly surprised by how good this pie was and even went back for seconds! My itty bitty critic was also a huge fan (though my biggest little critic was not).